The project is financed by Sardegna Ricerche
with the “Nuove Imprese Innovative” tender.
The platform will be a cloud application where the sensor will be associated with a specific type of cultivation. Each sensor will have its own profile with the photo of the sensorized plant, its description and some social sharing elements such as a bulletin board and the integration with third-party social networks. The platform will consist of: information panel and control panel.
- Type of crop Description
- Required environmental care parameters, pests, diseases, physiological disorders
- Additional data relating to any inter-association and / or rotation
- Sowing and harvesting Period.
- Single sensor
- Possibility to create correlation between the data
- Programming of irrigation or other controls based on rules
- Possibility to have a panel with real time data, a history and filters
Two versions of Agrumino
Lemon is programmable and expandable, but requires basic knowledge like those that the makers have. Orange, on the other hand, is closed and already programmed but its usage model is very simple. You just have to insert it in the soil and configure the wi-fi network: from that moment the plant is connected.
PROGRAMME OF AID FOR INNOVATIVE START-UPS POR FESR SARDINIA 2014 – 2020
PRIORITY AXIS III – SYSTEM COMPETITIVENESS PRODUCTIVE – ACTION 3.6.4
SUCCESSFUL TENDERER: LIFELY SRL