The project was born to solve these problems:
Lack of time and effort
Time is a challenge for hobbyists!
Lack of data
Soil and plants don’t speak!
Lack of info
Gardening is an ancient art, where information can be found?
- CLEC Technology (Low Energy Custom Calculation)
- Sensors for moisture, brightness and temperature
- WiFi enabled
- Minimum Maintenance, Rechargeable Battery
- Open Source Software with Arduino
- Board with connectors for extensions.
- 60 descriptions of vegetables
- Localized weather forecasts
- Gardening Diary
- Garden Planner
Identification of conditions for pests and diseases before they spread.
Agrumino will allow to continuously measure the soil moisture, temperature and brightness. Sensors are optimized for a low energy consumption and include a rechargeable battery charged through USB. System on chip with a Wifi and TCP-IP stack and programmable Flash.